Last updated on February 19th, 2020
The Terms and Conditions (comprehensively “Terms and Conditions”) detailed in this page are applicable to your access and usage of all services offered by ONE10Labs and its subsidiaries (“ONE10Labs” or “we”), including but not limited to websites, applications and other online products and services (comprehensively “Services”). By accepting to use our Services, you agree, in whole, to these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may not use our Services.
1) ELIGIBILITY AND LICENSE
You must be 18 years of age or the legal age in your country of residence in order to use any of our services. The Services are used at your own risk and users are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations. The Services are for personal use only and organizations, companies, or businesses may not use the Services for any reason. If you have been previously removed or suspended from the Services, you may no longer use them for any reason. Services may not be available in all jurisdictions, and we possess the right to enforce any additional requirements as deemed necessary.
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, ONE10Labs hereby grants you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable, and revocable right and license to use our Services for your own personal use.
ONE10Labs retains all right, title, and interest in and to the Services including but not limited to, all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, trade names, proprietary rights, patents, titles, computer codes, audiovisual effects, themes, characters, character names, stories, dialog, settings, artwork, sound effects, musical works, gameplay recording, text, graphics, images, videos, logos, slogans, and other content. All listed items are protected under both United Arab Emirates and international laws. ONE10Labs and our licensors reserve all rights to our Services and all content contained therein. In whole or in part, you may not:
- sell, resell or use the Services for any commercial or non-personal use
- copy, reproduce, distribute, or publicly display the Services
- modify or create derivative works from the Services in any way and for any reason
- reverse engineer any aspect of our Services in any way and for any reason
- use our Services for any purpose other than those intended
Without our prior written permission, any use of our Services other than is specifically authorized herein, is strictly prohibited and will result in potential legal action and immediate termination of the license.
2) USER ACCOUNTS AND LOGIN INFORMATION
Some or all of our Services will require users to register an account. For account registrations, users must provide accurate information and immediately update their accounts with any changes. Users are solely responsible for their accounts and we encourage users not to share any of their credentials in order to maintain the security of their accounts. If users suspect or discover that someone has accessed their account without their permission, users must immediately notify us.
3) SUBSCRIPTIONS, GRATIFICATIONS AND DIGITAL ELEMENTS
Through its different Services, ONE10Labs may offer various types of digital elements including but not limited to points, coins, credit or others (comprehensively “Digital Elements”). The various Digital Elements may be purchased or earned. Digital Elements are non-exchangeable, non-refundable, non-transferable, non-resellable, and all Digital Element sales are final. You do not own Digital Elements, and any amount or balance thereof is not equivalent to, or transferrable into, any real currency.
ONE10Labs offers different subscription packages for the access and use of its Services. The Subscription period, its cost, cancellation method, and any other subscription related terms are disclosed to the user prior to purchase. Subscription particulars may vary from market to market.
Purchasing a subscription for the access and usage of ONE10Labs’ Services through platforms such as Google Play and Apple App Store, amongst others, is subject to those platforms’ terms and conditions. When you purchase a subscription for the Services, you are authorizing the platform you use to charge your account for the amount associated with the subscription package purchased. ONE10Labs is not associated with, and does not control, any aspect of payments and refunds. For more information, please review the terms and conditions of the individual platforms.
Subscriptions can be cancelled at any point using various methods including but not limited to, Google Play or the Apple App Store. To avoid being charged for the next billing period, subscriptions must be cancelled before the stated renewal date. If you cancel your subscription after the renewal date, the cancellation will not take effect until the following subscription period. Cancellation particulars may vary from market to market.
ONE10Labs does not approve and forbids, the sale and purchase of Digital Elements to and from third parties. ONE10Labs accepts no responsibility for such transactions or any damages or harm that may arise as a result of them.
Depending on the Service you are using, select Digital Elements will expire at different times. Users are availed a minimum period of two months, post unsubscription, until the expiry of any Digital Elements in their accounts.
Gratifications and Others
Some of ONE10Labs’ Services may involve user gratifications that may come in many forms. The schedules and amounts of any and all gratifications/promotions/rewards/incentives/giveaways are decided and set at the sole discretion of ONE10Labs. Moreover, due to the regulatory nature of specific countries, any indication of winner placements, such as leaderboards, shall not be considered final. Any transfer fees/charges associated with the disbursement of gratifications/promotions/rewards/incentives/giveaways will be borne by the winner or user. Users can win only once within the span of six months. No two members of the same family can win within the span of six months. No two users of the same city can win in any given month. Any prizes that have not been claimed by the user within one month of the draw’s conclusion will be forfeited. We reserve the right to forfeit any winnings and block user accounts should we suspect any patterns of foul play. Apple and Google are not involved in, and do not sponsor, any contests, sweepstakes, challenges or others.
4) USER CONTRIBUTIONS
Through our services, users may create and share content including but not limited to, text, images, photos, videos, graphics, audio and other materials (comprehensively “User Contributions”). You agree to grant ONE10Labs a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, fully transferable and sub-licensable worldwide right and license to use your User Contributions in any way and for any purposes including, but not limited to, the right to reproduce, copy, adapt, modify, perform, display, publish, broadcast, transmit, or otherwise communicate to the public by any current or future means and to distribute your User Contributions without any further notice or compensation to you of any kind. Except for the right you provide above to ONE10Labs, you retain all rights to your User Content.
5) USER CONDUCT
Users are fully responsible for their conduct while using any of our Services and we reserve the right to delete or remove Users or User Content at any time and for any reason. Users will not:
- Violate any law, contract, intellectual property, third-party right or commit a tort
- Engage in any activities which are considered disrespectful, harassing, threatening, abusive, intimidating or violent
- Use or attempt to use another user’s account without authorization from that user and ONE10Labs
- Use our Services in any manner that could interfere with, disrupt, spam, negatively affect or inhibit other users from fully enjoying our Services
- Use our Service in a way that could damage, disable, deactivate or overload the functionality of our Services in any way
- Attempt to bypass any filtering tools and techniques, for content or otherwise, we use in our services
- Attempt to access, interfere or tamper with any feature or area of our Services
- Attempt to access areas of our Services to which you are not authorized
- Attempt to examine or test the weakness of any systems or networks associated with our Services or with ONE10Labs and its subsidiaries in general
- Breach or bypass any security measures
- Develop or use any applications that integrate or interact with our Services
- Sell, rent or purchase account exchanges (such as selling, renting or purchasing followers, posts, likes, etc.)
- Use any data mining, scraping, robots or similar data gathering tools on our Services
- Use any bot, robots or similar tools to perform actions on our Services
- Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose
- Post any information, content, links, images, videos or other material that contain nudity, violence, unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations, or is abusive, libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene or is racially, sexually or religiously offensive, unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations
- Engage in harmful behavior, such as repeatedly posting information on an unsolicited basis
- Attempt to, or incite, advocate, harass, abuse, or harm any person, group, including ONE10Labs employees
- Through the Services, use any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, private information, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity
- Through the Services, use material or information that impersonates any other person, including but not limited to, ONE10Labs employees
- Post anyone’s information in any form, digital or otherwise, including identifiable information/personal data, identification documents, or financial information through the Services
- Improperly use ONE10Labs’ support services
- Engage in any activity that ONE10Labs deems to conflict with the nature and intent of the Services
- Engage in or promote any activity that violates the Terms and Conditions detailed herein
6) THIRD-PARTY PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
ONE10Labs may incorporate third-party products and services in its Services and may link to third-party products and services from its Services. ONE10Labs does not make any promises, guarantees or endorse any content, products or services provided by such third parties. Under no circumstance does ONE10Labs accept any responsibility with regards to such third party products and services. You are fully responsible for accessing or using such third party products and services and ONE10Labs is not responsible to you in relation to any harm or losses arising out of such access or use. You access such third party services solely at your own risk. You understand that any data provided to such third parties falls under their privacy policies and not those of ONE10Labs.
7) COPYRIGHT COMPLAINTS
If you believe our Services or any of its content infringes any copyright that you own or control, you may notify* us at info@ONE10Labs.com or by writing to:
Warehouse 3, Plot 597-674
Dubai Investment Park 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
*If you deliberately misrepresent that any our Services or content are infringing to any of your copyrights, you may be liable to ONE10Labs for costs and damages.
ONE10Labs Services are provided to you “as is” without any warranties, assurances or guarantees and your access and use of the Services is at your sole risk. ONE10Labs does not make, and disclaims all express, implied and statutory warranties, including but not limited to, warranties of condition, uninterrupted use, title, accuracy of data, merchantability, satisfactory quality, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose. ONE10Labs does not warrant that our Services are accurate, complete, reliable, error-free, free of viruses and other harmful elements. ONE10Labs does not control or take responsibility for any third-party or user content available on, or linked to by, our Services. You undertake and accept any and all risks associated with the quality and performance of the Services. No advice, oral or written, provided by ONE10Labs, any of its employees, directors, representatives or other associated parties will constitute a warranty.
9) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNIFICATION
Under no circumstance shall ONE10Labs be liable for any damages, including without limitation, direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive, third party or consequential (including damages for loss of business profits, business interruption, loss of business information and the like), whether based in tort, negligence, contract, warranty, strict liability or otherwise, resulting from your access or use of the Services, from any causes of action arising out of or related to these Terms and Conditions or the services, whether or not ONE10Labs has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
Certain jurisdictions do not allow certain limitations of liability such as the ones stated above and as such may not be applicable to you; limitations of liability will apply only to the extent permitted by the laws of such jurisdictions.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, you will indemnify, defend, and hold
ONE10Labs, our subsidiaries, joint ventures and affiliates, and each of our respective officers, directors, agents, partners and employees harmless from and against any claim, demand, damages or other losses arising out of or related to your use of the Services, or any breach by you of these Terms and conditions.
10) DATA PARTICULARS
In accessing or using the Service of ONE10Labs, you consent to the collection, processing, transferring and storage of your information in and to the United Arab Emirates and other countries where our systems are located. Some of these countries may not necessarily include the same rights that are applicable in your country of residence.
11) GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
These Terms and Conditions and your use of the Services of ONE10Labs or any of its subsidiaries will be governed by and enforced in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
12) TERMINATION OR SUSPENSION
If ONE10Labs believes that you are in breach of any of these Terms and Conditions, ONE10Labs reserves the right to the following actions (without notice and under its sole discretion):
- Suspend and/or delete your account
- Suspend and/or terminate your access to the Services
- Reset/modify any of your progression in the Services, including but not limited to, any points collected, levels achieved, amongst others
ONE10Labs holds no responsibility for any harm or loss associated to such termination or suspension.
13) MISCALLANEOUS ITEMS
These terms and conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and ONE10Labs regarding your access and use of the Services. ONE10Labs reserves the right to assign these terms and conditions to any person or entity, in whole or in part, at any given time, without your consent. You may not assign any rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without the prior written consent of ONE10Labs. If any provision, in whole or in part, of these terms and conditions, is invalid or unenforceable, that provision, or part of it, shall be considered severable from these Terms and Conditions and shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Any failure of ONE10Labs to exercise or enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions shall not be deemed as a waiver of such right.
If you have any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at info@ONE10Labs.com or by writing to:
Warehouse 3, Plot 597-674
Dubai Investment Park 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
END OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS