Last updated on December 9th, 2018
1) INFORMATION SOURCES AND COLLECTION
- Web-based applications published by third parties that are based on, or are related our mobile applications
- Third party mobile applications and services that we publish
A. COLLECTED BY US
Upon accessing our Services from a mobile device we collect device related information, including:
- Unique device codes
- Hardware model
- Operating system
- Mobile network information
- Geographical region/country
- Screen size/resolution
We collect information about your use of our Services, including:
- Browser type
- Access times
- Pages viewed
- Dwell times
- Gameplay activity
- IP address
- The page you visited immediately before navigating to our services
For information collection, we use different technologies including cookies and web beacons.
- Cookies: a cookie is a text file that a Web browser stores on a user’s machine. They are used by websites for authentication, storing website information/preferences and other browsing information helping us improve our Service by specifying features of our Services which are popular and counting visits.
- Web Beacons: a web beacon is a tiny graphic image that surveys a user’s Web activity. A Web beacon is usually found within an email or a website as is designed to track the users’ internet activity. They are used in our Services or emails in an effort to deliver cookies, count visits, measure usage and effectiveness of services, and determine email actions.
Our mobile applications request permission to automatically collect other information from your mobile device. We only collect this information with your authorization and in accordance with your device’s permission process.
B. PROVIDED BY YOU
We collect information when you:
- Create an account
- Manage your user profile
- Participate in any interactive features of the services
- Request marketing communications
- Participate in promotions or surveys
- Contact customer support or communicate with us
- Job application related information
Information collected will usually include:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Email address
- Date of birth
- Other information you choose to provide
Prize winners of draws or contests, if any, may have to provide further information, used exclusively for prize fulfillment purposes. It is important to note that the exact type of information we collect will depend on the Service you choose to use.
C. INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHER SOURCES
We sometimes gather information from other sources including social media sites if they are used for log in to any of our Services. We will have access to certain information from that site, such as your account information, name, profile picture, friends list, phone number, email address, gender, date of birth, all in accordance with the authorization regulations determined by the utilized social media site.
2) INFORMATION USAGE
We use your information for various purposes, including the below:
- Provide the products and services you request
- Improve our Services
- Send you Service related information, including confirmations and invoices
- Send you correspondence about products, services, news, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by ONE10Labs
- Send you notices, updates and security alerts
- Send you support and administrative messages
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests
- Provide customer service
- Monitor usage and analyze trends in connection with our Services
- Personalize Services and provide advertisements, content and features
- Process and deliver draw entries and rewards
- Any other activity for which you consent to
3) INFORMATION SHARING
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who use this information to provide services to us and to you
- With other users who are a part of the social aspects of the Services
- With any request of information in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process and rule or regulation
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of ONE10Labs, the users or its Services or others
- Any other form of sharing which you consent to or request
4) INFORMATION STORAGE DURATION
We store the information we collect for as long as is necessary for the purposes for which we originally collected it, as mentioned above. We may retain certain information for legitimate business purposes, dispute resolution, agreement enforcement, or as required by law.
When information is no longer required for legal purposes and otherwise, we will remove it from our systems permanently.
5) SOCIAL MEDIA SHARING
Our Services often offer social media sharing features, tools and capabilities, which allow you to share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. Depending on the settings you have in place with the entity that provides such sharing features, the use of such features permits the sharing of information with your friends or the public. For more information about data collection and processing in connection with social media sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
6) SERVICES PROVIDED BY EXTERNAL COMPANIES
7) INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION
The information we collect may be transferred to, and accessed from within, the United Arab Emirates, which may not provide the same level of data protection as your home jurisdiction. We will take necessary steps to maintain a sufficient level of information protection in the jurisdictions in which we collect and process it.
8) EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA RESIDENTS
EEA residents have certain legal rights and protections regarding the collection, processing and disclosure of their personal data. Please see the sections below for more details.
We will only process personal data about you in accordance with the below:
- As required in order for us to perform our contractual responsibilities towards you
- When we have a genuine interest in doing so. For example, to communicate changes in our services, protect and improve our services, to prevent fraud, to deliver advertising
- To request your consent to a specific processing activity such as marketing and otherwise
- To comply with any legal obligations
You possess certain rights in relation to your personal data, including data access, data changes, erasing of the data, removal of your data from certain processing activities and to transmittal of your data in either portable format or electronic transmission.
Questions or Complaints
If you have any concern or inquiry regarding our processing of your personal data which we are not able to resolve, you possess the right to file a complaint with the data privacy authorities in your country of residence.
9) SECURITY & PROTECTION
ONE10Labs is committed to the security and safety of your information by taking reasonable measures to help protect information from misuse, theft, loss, disclosure, unauthorized access, alteration and destruction.
10) OPTING OUT
Although most web browsers accept cookies by default, you can usually set your browser to remove or reject cookies, if you choose to. However, the removal of cookies may affect the functionality of our Services.
By default, we send push notifications to your mobile device to provide game/app activity information, reminders, updates, promotions and other messages related to our Services. You can deactivate push notifications by changing the settings in our Services or your device.
You may unsubscribe from receiving promotional correspondence from ONE10Labs by following the instructions in messages or by contacting us directly at info@ONE10Labs.com.
Please note that we remain obliged to send you transactional communications, if any, such as those about your account activity.
Third Party Analytics and Advertising Services
By visiting their websites, you can apply the opt-out mechanisms of the third-party analytics and advertising services we use. You can also use your device settings to manage advertising that appears on mobile applications.
11) CONTACT US
Warehouse 3, Plot 597-674
Dubai Investment Park 2
Dubai, United Arab Emirates